We make a lot of compromises in our relationships because we love our partners, but when these compromises become too often, even against our will, then there’s a problem. Are you faced with such situations where you feel you do a lot of stuff you don’t want to do in your relationships? Are you asking, ‘Am I a pushover in my relationship’? Take this quiz to find out.
1. When you started dating your partner, did you agree to anything they asked?
A. Yes, because I love my partner so much
B. No, not when I feel I shouldn’t
C. Sometimes I did, sometimes I declined
2. Who chooses date spots in the relationship?
A. My partner does, even though sometimes I don’t like the place
B. I do
C. We take turns choosing
3. During an argument, do you apologize even if you’re not at fault?
A. Yes, for peace to reign
B. No, whoever is at fault apologizes
C. We come to a consensus and apologize to each other
4. Who bears the cost when you go out?
A. Me, most of the time
B. We take turns
C. We split the cost
5. How do you react when you’re mad at your partner?
A. I hide it
B. I tell it to them as it is
C. I sit them down and talk to them
6. What do you do when your partner makes the wrong order for you?
A. I accept it as it is
B. I ask them to change it
C. I ask why they made the wrong order
7. What do you do on the suspicion that your partner is cheating?
A. I cry myself to sleep
B. I confront them
C. I investigate to find out the truth
8. Would you give out your last change to your partner even if you needed it?
A. Yes, joyfully
B. No, I need it!
C. We split
9. Do you cover for your partner even if they treat you wrong?
A. Yes, I wouldn’t want them to get mad
B. No, I speak the truth
C. Sometimes, when I feel it’s necessary
10. Is your primary focus to please your partner, no matter what?
A. Yes, always
B. No, it’s a bad thing to do
C. Yes, when it doesn’t go against my gut