1. How would you describe your personality?
A. Quiet, introvert, honest
B. Friendly, sociable, balanced
C. Outgoing, fun-loving, energetic
D. Risk-taking, daring, flirtatious
2. Do you have contact with lots of people at work?
A. No, I work with the same few people all the time
B. Sometimes I do meet new people at work
C. My job involves interacting with lots of people
D. I travel for work and client relationship is a vital part of my job
3. How happy are you with your marriage?
A. I am very satisfied with my marriage
B. I am moderately happy
C. It could be better
D. Not happy at all
4. How many hours of quality time do you spend with your wife every week?
A. More than 3 hours a week
B. 2-3 hours a week
C. Maybe 1 hour
D. Almost none
5. What do you do when you have a disagreement with your wife?
A. I focus on managing the conflict in an efficient manner
B. I ignore her and find something interesting to occupy my time
C. I get very angry and leave the house
D. I call my ex-girlfriend or a female co-worker and ask her to go out
6. Do you like to take risks?
A. Not at all
B. Not really
C. Yes, sometimes
D. Life is boring without taking risks!
7. What percentage of men do you estimate cheat on their wives?
8. What is your education level?
A. High school graduate, no college
B. Some college, no degree
C. Bachelor's Degree
D. Master's Degree or higher
9. Does your wife have a higher income than you?
A. No, she earns much less than me
B. No, she earns slightly less than me
C. No, we have the same income
D. Yes, she is the main breadwinner in our home
10. Have you ever cheated on someone before getting married?
B. Just once, but it wasn't something serious
C. I did it several times
D. Being with more than one person at once was something usual for me