1. Do you usually approach people you would like to date or wait for them to make a move?
A. It is hard for me to talk to people
B. I prefer being approached
C. I am not sure if I should make the move
2. Which of the following phrases resonate with you when you think about asking someone out on a date?
A. I fear he will say no
B. I am not sure if he is the one
C. I just got out of a serious relationship
3. How do you feel about online dating?
A. I am not sure if I will find him virtually
B. The dating apps are crowded
C. I don’t know if it is the right thing to do
4. Is there anything about your past relationships that is stopping you from getting into a new relationship?
A. I had an abusive relationship
B. Not really
C. I have felt restricted in some past relationships
5. Do you have a specific image in your mind about how a boyfriend should behave?
A. Yes, he should make me feel special
B. He should not include me in his other social circles
C. No, I don’t have a specific image
6. Do you think you are ready for a relationship?
A. Yes, I am
B. I am not sure
C. I can not make an emotional investment at the moment
7. What is your idea of a good first date?
A. I want it to be perfect
B. The idea of a first date makes me nervous
C. Something that leads to a second date
8. What is one thing that annoys you about being in a relationship?
A. I miss my me-timern
9. Which of the following words resonate with you when you think about being with a boyfriend?
10. Do you think you are ready to commit wholeheartedly to a relationship?
A. Maybe not
B. Yes, I am ready
C. Yes, if I find the one