For some people being single is a choice, while for others, being alone is circumstantial. Being single for a while is sustainable for anyone, but for many, after a while, their relationship status could start weighing in them. Loneliness could start settling in as well as the feeling that we may not be worth someone’s attention or affection. So, why do you think you are still single? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Are you annoyed by the repetitive nature of a single person’s life?
A. Yes, every day
B. Yes, some days are like that
C. Not really, you like your life most of the time
D. No, you are happy the way you are
2. Do you feel like you do better financially on your own?
A. Not really, you need guidance
B. Not really, you need someone to help you manage things
C. Yes, you don’t spend much on a date anyways
D. Yes, definitely
3. Do you think you treat your lovers correctly?
C. When you feel like it
D. No, not at all
4. Do you think you can be faithful to only 1 person?
B. If with the right person
C. No, never
D. You don’t want to settle down, to begin with
5. Do you think you can commit to a long term and serious relationship?
A. Yes, of course
B. When the time comes you will
C. Maybe when you are older
D. No, not really because you are a loner
6. Are you happier by yourself?
B. Most of the time, yes
C. Maybe you don't know
D. Not really
7. Do you feel lonely as a single person?
C. Yes, but it’s mostly because of boredom
D. No, no way
8. Do you think you are single because you’ve always been misunderstood?
A. Yes, it's possible
C. Not really, things are quite straightforward with you from the get-go
D. You generally don’t care what other people think of you
9. Do you miss your last relationship?
A. Yes, a lot
C. Not really, you’ve moved on really fast
D. You generally don’t hold on to relationships
10. Do you wish you could settle down now?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Sometimes you feel like it
C. Not really, you like your worry-free life
D. You don't know