There is nothing wrong with being single. In this world of ‘on-again and off-again relationships, sometimes being single is considered to be fun. It can be invigorating and can help you have some much-needed ‘me-time.’ However, ‘how long have you been single’ is the first question you get asked when you meet someone new. The answer can be great or terrible, depending on what you are feeling. Take this quiz and find out whether it is time for you to get back into the game or you should take some time off to just focus on yourself.
1. Do you enjoy doing things your own way?
A. Yes, always
B. I am getting there
C. Yes, but I wouldn’t mind trying something new
2. Do you avoid blind dates?
A. Like allergies
B. Seems like too much work
C. I would love to go for one!
3. Do you get jealous of your friends’ relationships?
A. No. I am happy for them
B. Yes, I do. I can’t help it
C. I don’t want to be around couples right now
4. Choose your favourite fictional character.
A. Phoebe from FRIENDS
B. Charles from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
C. Pam from The Office
5. Choose a hobby.
A. Writing poetry
6. How do you react when your family/friends ask about your dating life?
A. I get up and leave
B. I tell them I haven’t found anyone to date yet
C. They know better than to ask me such questions
7. How do you feel about Valentine’s Day?
A. I miss having someone to share that day
B. I hate it
C. It’s like any other day
8. Do you think you can compromise in a relationship?
A. I know I can, but I don’t want to right now
B. For the right person, yes. But it has to be a two-way street
C. I don’t know
9. If your friends make a sudden plan to party, you would:
A. Say yes in a jiffy!
B. I think I would but I'm not sure
C. I am too old to party
10. Do you enjoy being single?
A. I don’t know any other way
B. I like it
C. I am learning