Each couple has their own personality and what works for some people may not be suitable for others. Things are just the same with wedding vows – some promise eternal love while others surprise attendants with a joke. What kind of wedding vows should you make?
1. How was your life situation when you two met?
A. I was single and partying
B. I was involved with someone else
C. I was waiting for true love to come
D. I was at the right place and at the right time
2. What kind of values is important for you?
A. Fun and living the moment
B. Being my best version
C. Being in a loving relationship
D. Religious values
3. In what way does your partner complete you?
A. They share my spontaneity and passion for life
B. They help me if I get into trouble
C. They are my support
D. We share the same objectives
4. What roles does romance play in your relationship?
A. It gives us the opportunities to have fun together
B. It is like a guiding beacon
C. It is the core of our relationship
D. It is just the beginning of a solid relationship
5. What is the love of your life for you?
A. Best buddy
B. The one who saved me
C. My soul mate
D. My perfect match
6. How are hidden secrets for you and your partner?
A. Surprising and amusing
C. They are kept just between the two of us
D. We have no secrets
7. What is the most important thing you have in common?
A. Sense of humour
B. Being adventurous
D. Family values
8. What would you do if you found out your partner cheated on you?
A. I would make a prank to scare them in revenge
B. I don't even want to imagine
C. I would feel very hurt and not know what to do
D. I would discuss the issue with them seriously and see if we can save our marriage
9. What would you do for your dream vacation?
A. Extreme sports
B. Visit a country in the underdeveloped world
C. Go to a sunny island
D. Go the same place where we go every year
10. What kind of wedding party do you prefer?
C. Intimate with family and close friend
D. Big wedding with hundreds of guests