With Valentine's Day just around the corner, your heart must be fluttering thinking about all the special things you would be doing with your loved one. Also, many of you might be daydreaming about your loved one by imagining your favorite band or singer serenading in the background!
So, what's your Valentine's Day love song that makes you skip a beat and celebrate love in the most beautiful way?
Well, if you don’t know it yet, take this What's Your Valentine's Day Love Song Quiz, and share it with your loved one to enjoy the feeling together.
1. How do you perceive love?
A. Love is what transcends beyond this life
B. It is all about making love
C. Love is about accepting someone without any conditions
D. Love is like a fairy tail
2. How long have you known your special one?
A. Just met the recently
B. I have known them beyond eternity
C. Does it really matter?
D. It hasn’t been too long, but I feel like I know every bit of them too well
3. What is the most dominant feeling that you feel for your beloved?
A. Undying love
B. Unconditional love
C. Making love
D. Fabled love
4. What do you imagine when you think of your loved one?
A. I imagine their magical presence
B. I imagine everything to be perfect with them
C. I imagine that nothing can do us apart
D. I imagine us being lost in each other
5. How do you like spending time with your special one?
A. Doing fairy-tale things together
B. Doing anything that makes me lose track of time
C. Making love
D. Specifics don’t matter, our time together is always special
6. Which one of the following singers/ bands do you prefer?
A. Taylor Swift
B. Bruno Mars
C. Nick Jonas
D. Boyz II Men
7. Talking about your music type, which of the following suits your preference the best
A. The music that exudes deep, undying love
B. The music that leads us to make love
C. Music that makes my beloved feel the most special
D. Music that reminds us of our epic love
8. Which one do you think is the most romantic line in a love song?
A. I'll make love to you Like you want me to
B. When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change
C. Time slows down whenever you're around, Can you feel this magic in the air?
D. You can put me in a coffin, I'm always gonna find your love, You know there ain't no stopping
9. On Valentine’s Day, what feelings would you like to convey to your loved one?
A. I love them for what they are
B. I love them beyond eternity
C. I just can’t have enough of them
D. I love the feeling of being in love with them
10. Which one of the following love songs best defines your feelings for your loved one?
A. I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men
B. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars
C. Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift
D. Death Do Us Part by Nick Jonas