1. What qualities does your ideal partner have?
A. A sense of humor and the ability to make me laugh
B. A hot body and good looks
C. Kindness and a good heart
2. Do you believe that you make a great partner in a relationship?
A. I can be very difficult and combative most of the time
B. I’m a catch and anyone would be lucky to be with me
C. I try my best to be a good partner
3. Have you ever been in love before?
A. No, but I'm holding out hope that I find "the one"
B. I've never stayed in a relationship long enough to fall in love with someone
C. I have been in love before
4. How often do you go out on dates with new people?
A. I never go out on dates
B. I go out on dates on the time trying to meet the right person
C. I occasionally go on dates but its not a major priority for me
5. How would you describe what you look for in a partner?
A. I’m picky and have a list of specific traits I need my perfect partner to have
B. I’m open to all kinds of people as long as I feel a spark
C. I don’t even know what I want in a partner
6. What is the most important aspect of your life right now?
A. Working and advancing in my career is my top priority
B. Finding love and starting a life together is most important
C. Partying and living life without rules is what I want most
7. What is the reason why your past relationships ended?
A. Someone cheated
B. We disagreed too much
C. I didn’t want to commit for too long
8. How would you describe your dating style?
A. I’m a monogamist who only wants significant, long-lasting relationships
B. I like to casually date around and explore my options when it comes to dating
C. I’m very particular about who I date and nobody worthwhile ever meets my standards
9. How important is marriage to you?
A. It’s incredibly important and I want to get married sooner rather than later
B. Marriage is not that important to me
C. I don’t care either way. I’m fine with getting married or not getting married at all
10. Do you believe in soulmates?
A. Yes, I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic
B. No, that fairytale stuff isn't for me
C. Haven’t really thought much about the concept