1. What type of personality would you like your future wife to possess?
B. Funny and expressive woman
D. Kind, with an analytic mind
2. Is physical beauty a criterion that can make or break your decision?
B. No, it isn't
C. Not really; an attractive brain does it for me
D. I prefer inner beauty
3. What kind of women are you attracted to?
A. Smart, intelligent and kind
B. Classy, sophisticated, and career woman
C. A woman with a good sense of humor
D. A homely person
4. Would you marry an ambitious, goal-oriented woman?
B. It is not a criterion for my decision
C. I wouldn't mind
D. No, family and home are more important than ambitions
5. How do you want your future wife to look on a daily basis?
A. It doesn’t matter how she looks
B. It’s her choice
C. Simple, not too made up
D. Beautiful, just the way she is!
6. What values would you favor in your woman?
7. Would you prefer your partner to be financially dependent on you?
A. I am not sure
B. Yes, I can take care of her needs
C. I can help her in times of need, but she shouldn’t be entirely dependent on me
D. No, I'd prefer we work on financial independence together
8. Do you want a woman who has similar hobbies or interests?
A. No, instead, intelligence is preferred!
B. Yes, I'd very much like that. It will help us to unwind together after a hard day at work.
C. No, she doesn't need to
D. It isn’t necessary, but she should be fun to be with!
9. What kind of conversations do you think you would be having with your wife?
A. Mostly work or money related
B. Light and humorous
C. Maybe about how she had her day at home!
D. Intelligent ones
10. What qualities are important to you for your future wife to possess?
A. Simplicity and expertise in managing the home
B. Beauty, honesty, and a good sense of humor
C. Intelligence, independence, and kindness
D. Determination, aspiration, self-reliance