Do you feel troubled that your partner isn’t giving you the necessary attention? Are you concerned that your relationship is crushing? Are you broken-hearted or feel you’re about to be? rnYou go through various stages after breaking up with your partner. You usually have to process a mixed bag of emotions which takes time. rnSo you want to know how you are dealing with the breakup? Take this ’What stage of breakup am I in quiz’ because knowing where you stand in your recovery post-breakup is important.
1. Do you find it difficult to accept that your relationship is drifting apart?
A. Sometimes, I feel it will work out
B. It’s over. I don’t care anymore
C. I don’t think we’ll ever get over each other. We’re still in love
2. Are you jealous of your partner?
A. Not at all, I am not
B. Sometimes it feels like tasting a bitter pill
C. It’s tough seeing my partner with other people
3. Have you asked someone to try and resolve your relationship issues?
A. Yes, I have asked a friend/ relative, etc.
B. No, I haven’t. I am nonchalant about it
C. I always do that when I have the opportunity
4. Do you feel weary, tired and miserable from the thoughts of losing your partner?
A. It’s taken a toll on my well-being
B. I’m okay mentally
C. Sometimes, but I wish it weren’t so
5. Have you ever tried to make your ex jealous?
A. Yes, I always try
B. I have tried sometimes
6. Have you developed an interest in other people?
A. Yes, I’m crushing on a colleague
B. I can’t seem to get over my current
C. I’ve thought about the idea
7. Is the person always on your mind?
B. All the time
8. How would you feel if you see your partner flirting with another person?
A. I will get angry
B. I may get angry and sad
C. I will be okay about it
9. Have you adjusted your lifestyle after the break-up to suit your partner better?
B. Yes, I have
C. Not really
10. Do you still have love and affection for your partner?
A. No, I'm over them
B. Not as much