1. How long do you wait before kissing someone that you’re interested in?
A. I hold out until I know I’m comfortable with them.
B. I don’t wait around, I’ll kiss someone immediately.
C. I’ll kiss anyone even as a joke.
2. What’s your biggest turn-on when flirting?
A. I look for someone respectable who makes me feel comfortable and understood.
B. I get turned on by confidence and edge.
C. I’m turned on by someone who can make me laugh.
3. Would you consider yourself a flirty person?
A. I’m the definition of flirty.
B. Not really. I don’t think I’m very good at it.
C. I think I can be funny and flirty all rolled into one.
4. When you notice someone who catches your eye, how do you approach them?
A. I don’t. I give a moment of eye contact then wait for them to come to me.
B. I strut right over to them and compliment them.
C. I wait for the right moment then casually crack a joke or two.
5. When texting with someone attractive, how do you let them know you want to take things to the next level?
A. I brazenly tell them to come over to my place.
B. I make a few joking remarks about hooking up to see if they are receptive to the idea.
C. I smile and talk to them as long as possible until they make the first move.
6. How often do you find yourself getting asked out on dates?
A. All the time and I like having the options.
B. A decent amount of times but I accept only when I feel comfortable.
C. I occasionally get asked on dates but I feel like I get friend-zoned at times
7. Would you consider yourself more of an introvert or an extrovert when talking to someone you’re interested in?
A. I’m an introvert as I let them take the lead.
B. I’m a total extrovert. I love taking charge and socializing.
C. I may seem like an extrovert but I usually use humor to hide my introverted side.
8. How do you use body language when flirting?
A. I touch my hair a lot and use my eyes to flirt.
B. I’ll give them a slap on the back or a high-five.
C. I’m very touchy with the people I flirt with. I’ll rub their arm and even sit on their lap if I’m feeling extra frisky.
9. How do you feel about pick-up lines?
A. I love them! They’re perfectly cheesy and I think they’re hilarious.
B. Pick-up lines are annoying and they make me uncomfortable.
C. Ew. Pick-up lines are for people without any game.
10. How do you feel about flirting?
A. I see flirting as a professional sport and I’m an all-star athlete.
B. I don’t really like the whole flirting thing, it’s kind of stressful for me.
C. I think flirting can be fun if you don’t take things too seriously.