Have you ever felt the need to know what is your primary feeling in longing? The more that you know, the more that you will get to understand yourself. Some people feel that they already know themselves well enough. Then, by some twist of fate, they get to realize a few things that they never knew. You do not have to worry that there is going to be a right or wrong answer. This is a quiz that you can take so that you can know yourself better. There are some things that are true to what you are feeling. You will have a better idea about your primary feeling in longing after taking this quiz.
1. What do you think is something that will give you a lot of hope?
B. Deeper understanding
C. Lightening of the load that you are carrying
2. What is one thing that you look for in a person?
B. Understanding of the things that I am going through.
C. Having the ability to provide help.
3. What is one question that you would normally ask the one that you love?
A. Are you happy with what I have given you?
B. Do you understand the situation that I am currently in right now?
C. Do you think you can help me?
4. You feel the fire in your heart burning with what?
A. A need to be given recognition.
B. A need to be understood.
C. A need to be given the help that I deserve.
5. If you are in the middle sea and you screamed for help, do you think you will get it?
B. Not sure
C. Yes, definitely
6. Do you want to change something about your past?
A. Not really.
B. I would probably want that.
C. Yes, I would.
7. What will be your first reaction when the love of your life gives you what you want.
A. Beam and be happy.
B. Cry out of relief.
C. Scream for joy.
8. Do you secretly wish that someone would be there for you?
A. I would like it if someone would appreciate the things that I do.
B. I would like it if people would know the things that I am going through.
C. Yes, and it’s not a secret! I really want someone!
9. What is the main reason why you felt grief in the past?
A. The things that I did were not appreciated.
B. There are things that I did that were not understood.
C. I was not given the right help.
10. Will you always be strong enough for your hardships?
A. Yes, I believe so.
C. Yes, but secretly no.