There is no couple like other – some people prefer watching movies on the couch, while others go hiking or do bungee jumping together. Your couple personality basically points at what kind of dynamic you and your partner share. It determines the role that you play in it and what others see when they look at the two of you.
What type of personality defines you and your partner? Take this quiz to find out what your couple's personality.
1. Where did you and your partner meet?
A. At a festival
B. At a classical music concert
C. At the gym
D. At work or at a conference
2. How often are you intimate?
A. Every day
B. Every couple of days
C. Twice a week
D. Once a week or less
3. Do you and partner like traveling together?
A. Yes, we both love traveling
B. We like to stay cozy at home
C. We like to take vacations where we can try out different physical activities
D. We like going on work trips together
4. Have you and your partner worked together?
A. No, we have never done that
B. Not really, but we are a good team regardless
C. We have worked at our fitness together
D. Yes, and we are really good together
5. Are you someone who tries to keep their work and personal life separate?
A. No, not at all
B. Not really
C. Depends on the situation
D. Yes, kind of
6. Does your partner help you stay focused on your fitness goals?
A. Yes, for sure
B. We both don’t really have fitness goals
C. We motivate each other to stay healthy and happy
D. We are more about mental fitness
7. What do your friends think about you and your partner as a couple?
A. You are a sweet couple
B. You are a hot and fit couple
C. You are a fun couple
D. You are a highly accomplished couple
8. What is your favorite activity together?
B. Talking about work or business
D. Watching the sunset
9. What is the most important component of your relationship?
A. Fun and weirdness
B. Love and physical intimacy
C. Vitality and movement
10. What is your social group?
A. A dozen of crazy friends
B. Another loving couple
C. People at sporting events
D. Work colleagues
11. Do you disagree often?
A. All the time but it doesn't really matter
B. Sometimes and we can't go to sleep without reconnecting
C. We don't do it because it is not healthy
12. What would you do if this was your last day together?
A. We would do a parachute jump together
B. We would hug all the time and not let go
C. We would go hiking or admire nature
D. We would talk through our common projects and take stock of our relationship
13. Where would you go for your perfect vacation together?
C. South America
D. New York
14. Do you do everything together?
A. Only when we feel like
B. Yes, absolutely
C. Almost, and it comes naturally
D. Not really, we are pretty independent
15. What is your favorite thing about your partner?
A. Their spontaneity
B. Being so romantic
C. Being in great shape
D. Their brain