Love is perceived differently by different people. For some people, love could be synonymous with passion, while for others, love could mean purity, selflessness, and devotion!
So, what does love mean to you? How do you perceive and express love?
To find out, here we present the ‘What Does Love Mean to You’ Quiz.
Through a series of meticulously designed questions, the quiz will get you thinking about the different facets of love and the unique ways it can be expressed.
1. Are you in love or have you been in love before?
A. I have been in love with this one person since I understood what love is
B. Yes, I am! I have been in love before as well
C. I am madly in love just the way they show it in movies!
D. I am trying to gauge if what I am experiencing is love
2. Do you enjoy dating?
A. Yes! How do you know?
B. Yes, why not!
C. Yes, with the love of my life
D. I don’t mind dating, but I don’t find it necessary
3. Which of these following movies do you appreciate the most?
A. The Notebook
C. A walk to remember
D. Friends with benefits
4. Do you appreciate cheesy romance?
A. Very much
B. Not actually, I appreciate giving and receiving respect more
C. Yes, no issues with it
D. Not much, as it doesn’t last a lifetime
5. Have you had flings before?
A. Yes/ I still have them
B. No, I appreciate fulfilling relationships
C. No, I don’t like flings as the partners are not respectful
D. Not actually, I don’t find the concept romantic
6. What is your definition of an ideal relationship?
A. A relationship in which there is respect and both partners are treated equally
B. A relationship that lasts forever
C. I don’t know, can we focus on the present, please?
D. A relationship in which both partners love and pamper each other immensely
7. What is that one thing that makes you love the idea of being in love?
C. I don’t know / Just love
D. Undying love
8. Do you believe in love that lasts a lifetime?
A. Of course!
B. Never thought of it
C. All I know is, love should be respectful
D. I don’t know, but it sounds romantic!
9. Are you okay with sacrificing your happiness in love?
B. I am not sure
C. Why should anyone have to?
D. Well, it sounds romantic, but I am not sure
10. Which of these following attributes suits you the best?