Relationships are great because they allow you to interact with people with whom you can share many things. They also help you grow as an individual as you acquire knowledge about new things and learn more about yourself through time.
Most people make these new connections. But, for those who don’t enjoy their relationships, maybe they weren’t relationships to begin with. So, are you ready to take our fun What Characterizes Your Relationship quiz? Try our small one and enjoy yourselves.
1. Do you think you and your partner are sexual people?
C. Not necessarily
D. You wished you were
2. Do you think your couple can survive if it wasn’t for the great sex?
C. It’s possible
D. You’ve never thought about that
3. Would you be tempted to cheat if sex wasn’t so great with your partner?
D. You don't know
4. How many hours of work do you have every week?
A. 48 hours
B. 12 hours
C. 20 hours
D. 30 hours
5. What is a great weekend according to both of you?
A. A productive weekend will make a great weekend
B. Sticking with each other will make a great weekend
C. A great sex will make a great weekend
D. If we spice things up in the bedroom, it will be a great weekend
6. Do you watch porn together?
D. Yes, but it’s very rare
7. What is the most exciting thing about your relationship?
B. We give each other a lot of space
C. We had good sex
D. We are eager to push our intimacy boundaries
8. If you had to pick one good trait of your partner, what would it be?
9. If your partner had to pick one good trait of yours, what would it be?
10. How do you see your relationship progress?
A. We see ourselves achieving great professional success
B. We see more discipline in the future in our relationship
C. We see ourselves trying new things in the bedroom
D. We see ourselves getting more intimate
11. Do you feel like you have enough time to spend with your partner in general?
C. Not really
12. Do you share priorities with your partner?
D. Only a few times
13. Have you ever filmed yourself having sex with your partner?
C. You used to but not anymore
D. You wish you could
14. Do you often plan on buying and sharing things together?
D. It’s rare
15. Do you trust each other with your lives?
D. You’ve never thought about it