1. How have the past few weeks with them been?
A. Off and on
B. They could have been better
C. Pretty cold
2. Have they fought aggressively with you?
A. Yes, they get furious
B. Yes, but they have always been civil
C. No, they haven’t
3. Do you both get an equal opportunity to talk?
A. Yes, that’s the case usually
B. They don’t listen
C. I think I talk more
4. Do you feel insecure in your relationship?
B. No, I don’t
C. I can’t trust them
5. Do you enjoy doing some activities together?
A. Yes, we have a routine
C. Yes, but not always
6. Do you accompany them if they are feeling alone or unwell?
A. Sometimes, but not always
B. Yes, I do my best
C. Yes, but they prefer being around other people
7. Have they ever told you that you should express more?
A. No, they haven’t
B. Yes, persistently
C. Probably once or twice
8. Do you think you are doing everything you can in the relationship?
A. Yes, but I feel it is not enough
B. Yes, I guess so
C. Maybe not
9. Do they compliment you or notice anything different about you?
A. Yes, but rarely
B. I don’t think they notice any changes
C. They kind of direct my looks
10. Do they blame you for all the fights?
A. Not always, but sometimes
B. I blame them sometimes
C. It always me who is to be blamed