1. In which ancient Celtic celebrations does Halloween have roots in?
B. All Saints' Day
C. All Souls' Day
2. Which of the following things had magical properties according to Celtic people?
A. Turning points
D. Black cats
3. What is called today the All Souls’ Day celebration?
A. Los Dias de los Muertos
B. Los Dias de los Vivos
C. Los Dias de los Guapos
D. Los Dias de los Santos
4. For what organization do people raise money on Halloween in the United States?
B. Hungry No More
C. The church
D. World Wildlife Fund
5. What percentage of children in the US does trick-or-treating or do other Halloween activities every year?
6. What vegetable was originally used to make Jack-o’-lanterns?
7. Which of the following groups does not oppose Halloween?
B. Some schools
C. The Church
8. What was the role of trick-or-treating before candy was used?
A. Soul cakes
D. Halloween costumes
9. Choose the fruit that took canter stage in Celtic divination rituals!
10. What celebration comes next after Halloween?
B. All Souls' Day
D. All Saints' Day