1. Which of the following contain magical properties according to Celtic tradition?
A. Turning points
D. Black cats
2. What is the “All Souls’ Day” celebration also called?
A. Los Dias de los Muertos
B. Los Dias de los Vivos
C. Los Dias de los Guapos
D. Los Dias de los Santos
3. What organization do people usually use to raise money on Halloween in the United States?
B. Hungry No More
C. The church
D. World Wildlife Fund
4. What percentage of children in the US go trick-or-treating or do other Halloween-related activities on October 31st?
5. Which one of the following vegetables was originally used to make Jack-o’-lanterns?
6. Which one of the following groups does not oppose Halloween?
B. Some schools
C. The Church
7. What was traditionally used as “treats” during Halloween before being replaced by candy today?
A. Soul cakes
D. Halloween costumes
8. Which fruit was often used in Celtic divination rituals?
9. What common U.S. celebration comes after Halloween?
B. All Souls' Day
D. All Saints' Day
10. Which film in the Paranormal Activity franchise was the most commercially successful?
A. Paranormal activity 3
B. Paranormal activity 1
C. Paranormal activity 5
D. Paranormal activity 7
11. Where is the world’s longest haunted house?
A. Château de Brissac, Maine-et-Loire, France
B. Dragsholm Slot, Denmark
C. Ancient Ram Inn, Gloucestershire, England
D. The Haunted Cave in Lewisburg, Ohio
12. How many pounds of candy corn are produced each year?
A. 25 Million
B. 20 Million
C. 40 Million
D. 35 Million
13. How much do Americans spend on Halloween in 2019?
A. 3 Million
B. 2.6 Million
C. 2.3 Million
D. 2 Million
14. What was the original title for Disney’s Hocus Pocus?
A. Horror House
B. Halloween House
C. Halloween Horror
D. Hocus Comedy
15. What was candy corn originally called?
A. Chicken Feed
B. Chicken Candy
C. Corn Candy
D. Corn Feed
16. Which famous magician died on Halloween?
A. Harry Houdini
B. Alexander Herrmann
C. Dai Vernon
D. David Devant
17. When is Halloween thought to have originated?
18. Halloween is rooted in which ancient Celtic celebration?
B. All Saints' Day
C. All Souls' Day
19. What is the most commercially successful horror franchise of all time?
C. The Ring
D. Jurassic Park
20. What is the most commercially successful horror movie of all time?
C. The Nun