For a spouse having to compete with another person for their man’s heart is too overwhelming. Infidelity is the worst thing to happen in a relationship. It can leave the victim scarred for life. Unfortunately, if your husband has cheated on you, and despite all the wrongs, you still love him, what should you do? Take our quiz to find out if you should choose to leave or stay with your husband after his act of infidelity.
1. Is he trying to win you back?
C. On the contrary, he hurts you
2. Do you think he still loves you?
A. Yes, very much
D. He doesn't treat your well
3. Does he blame you for his infidelity?
B. No, but the love is gone
C. No, he is remorseful
D. You don’t know
4. Do you think he is still cheating on you?
A. Yes, you have the proof
C. Perhaps, as he is always fighting with you
D. You've got no idea
5. Has he cheated on you several times before or only once?
A. Once and he regrets doing so
B. Perhaps he is still cheating on you
C. You’ve lost count
D. You don't know
6. Does he regret cheating on you?
A. Yes, he does
B. You don't know
C. He is completely normal about it
D. No, he doesn't
7. Have things improved between you two ever since he cheated?
B. No, in fact, it has deteriorated
C. It’s getting there
D. Yes, a lot
8. Do you get angry because you feel used by your husband?
B. Yes, you feel cheated
9. Do you think he has taken you for granted all this time?
B. Yes, and he is hurtful too
C. You don't know anymore
10. Has he ever apologized for cheating on you?
A. Yes, several times
B. He has tried
C. No, never
D. Not in a million years