As much as we want to be seen as healthy and sane people, we often need to see a therapist and share some of our worries. Most of the reasons why therapists are important are because we can vent about things with them, and they also seem to have answers to most of our worries since they tend to understand how our minds work. So, do you think you need to see a therapist? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Do you believe that only a therapist could help you with your worries?
D. You've got no idea
2. Do you have a hard time handling adversity most of the time?
B. It's possible
3. Have you ever seen a therapist before?
B. No, never
C. You’ve never felt you needed on but who knows!
D. No, because you hate opening up to people
4. How are your emotions right now?
A. Heightened all the time
C. To be honest it’s either high or low depending on the day
D. Very low, close to depression
5. Do you sometimes feel sad without knowing why?
A. Yes, more often than normal
B. Yes, but you normally know why
D. No never
6. Do you think your mental health is getting in the way of your social relationships?
D. You don't know
7. Do you internalize a lot of your issues?
A. Yes, a lot
C. Not really
8. Do you have no one to open up to?
B. Yes, you do
C. You have but a very few of them
D. Yes, but they come and go
9. Are you unhappy with your life for more than one reason?
C. A few reasons but they don’t really matter
D. You don’t know what causes your unhappiness to be honest
10. Do you have a long history of depression?
C. You don't know
D. You get depressed but it’s very rare