Therapists are God-sent professionals who have devoted their lives to helping people with whatever situation they encounter. However, to solve your issue from the root cause, you need a therapist who you can trust to the fullest. rnAre you wondering whether your therapist is right for you? Find out by taking this ‘Is my therapist right for me’ quiz.
1. What is the issue you are dealing with?
B. Anger issues
C. Low self- esteem
2. How often do you visit your therapist?
A. Once a week
B. Once every fortnight
C. Once a month
3. Do you visit your therapist alone?
B. With my spouse
C. With my friend
4. Are you honest and open with your therapist?
A. Totally honest
B. A little bit honest
C. Not honest
5. Do you feel your therapist is competent?
A. Very competent
B. Not competent
C. Not really
6. Are you punctual to your therapy sessions?
A. Very punctual
C. Not Punctual
7. What is the duration of your therapy session?
A. An hour
B. Thirty minutes
C. Forty- minutes
8. How will you describe your therapist?
9. Do you follow your therapist's recommendation after every session?
A. Yes, to the core
B. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
C. I don't
10. Will you recommend your therapist to a friend?
A. Yes, I will
B. No, I will not
C. I don't know