1. It’s a lazy Sunday afternoon and you have no work to do. What do you decide to do?
C. Watch TV
D. Throw a party
2. How controlling are you?
A. Not controlling at all
B. Not very controlling; I'm ambitious but I'm generally pretty laid-back
C. Quite controlling; my way is usually the best way
D. Pretty controlling; I like things done my way
3. Do you want kids?
A. Yes, definitely!
B. Yes, I think so
C. I don't think so
D. Definitely not
4. Which career would you rather pursue?
B. Business man/woman
5. Where would you like to live?
6. How would you describe your personality?
7. You and your friend are arguing about a topic that you disagree on. What do you do?
A. Listen politely to his/her argument
B. Listen and then give your counterarguments
C. Argue with him/her
D. Refuse to listen to his/her argument
8. What is your favorite color?
9. How happy was your childhood?
A. It was great! My family was very happy and rarely had problems.
B. It was normal. My family had its ups and downs but we were generally happy.
C. I didn't get along with most of my family, but we're trying to resolve our issues.
D. It was terrible; I was not a happy child and I was always fighting with at least one of my family members. I do not talk to my family anymore.
10. How confident are you?
A. Very confident
B. Pretty confident
C. Not very confident
D. Not confident at all