Marriages are great for those who believe in them and that's mostly because that is a way to seal or confirm a relationship. But some factors come into play during the marriage, where people have no choice but to seperate. Most of the time, it is caused by abuse in the relationship, the lack of respect or the lack of love through time. So, should you stay in the marriage or should you leave your husband? Try our quiz to find out.
1. Do you often feel unmotivated because of how your husband speaks to you?
A. Yes, because it is so diminishing.
B. Yes, because he sounds so hateful.
C. No, because he doesn't make sense most of the time.
D. Not really.
2. Have you ever been scared of your husband before, why?
A. No, because you trust him.
B. No because he is a sweetheart.
C. Yes, because he is violent.
D. Yes, because you know he is capable of anything.
3. Are your children the reason why you are still in the relationship?
A. No, and it would be a mistake to put them in the middle of this.
D. You don't have children.
4. When was your biggest fight with your husband?
A. Last night.
B. Last week.
C. Two months ago
D. You can't remember.
5. What do you normally fight about?
B. The kids.
D. You don't rally fight.
6. Have you ever spoken about seperating before?n
A. Yes, at least once.
B. It is a constant threat.
C. Yes, every once in a while.
D. No, never.
7. Do you think you are emotionally ready to leave your husband?
C. Not yet, but you'll get there one day.
D. Yes, but other things are keeping you around.
8. Would you feel comfortable living as a single person?
C. Not really, but you are willing to try.
D. Yes, and the quicker the better.
9. What still keeps you in this relationship today?
A. The money.
B. The emotional attachement
D. The fear of being alone.
10. Have your friends ever told you to leave him before?
A. They say so, all the time.
B. Yes, but not anymore.
D. Of course not he is perfect.