Is your sex life feeling unbalanced? Maybe the shift of control has caused a switch in you and your partner's intimate time together. Do you question if you are self-serving in bed and not considering your partner's needs? Some people choose to ignore all the signs of being selfish in bed while others keep wondering. If these questions concern you, take our quiz "Am I Selfish in Bed?" and find out if you should spend more time with your partner and share the love.
1. What would you say to your partner during sex?
A. “Do you like that?”
B. “You make me feel good”
C. “Hurry up”
2. Do you snuggle with your partner after sex?
C. No, never
3. Do you let your partner take control during sex?
A. We usually share control in the bedroom
B. Absolutely! I love when they take control over me
C. No, I prefer to have the control
4. Is it important for you to have an orgasm during sex?
A. No, there are other aspects of sex that are enjoyable
B. I prefer it but it might not happen
C. Yes, I have to orgasm or what’s the point
5. Is it important for your partner to orgasm?
A. No, as long as I orgasm, it’s fine
B. Yes, they also need to have a good time
C. It depends, sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t
6. You want to have sex but your partner doesn’t, what do you do?
A. Argue with them until they agree
B. You ask to consider a different time to have sex
C. You wait for them to be in the mood to have sex
7. If your partner looks bored during sex, what do you do?
A. Ignore it
B. Get frustrated at their lack of enthusiasm
C. Ask if something is wrong or if there needs to be a change
8. You want to try a new position in bed. How do you approach your partner?
A. I ask them casually and take in their opinion
B. I ask them, if they are into it, great! If not, we can try something else
C. I tell them that this is something we are gonna try
9. Is your partner happy with your sex life?
A. I don’t know and I don’t really care
B. They think we are a good match sexually
C. We don’t talk about it often, but they seem happy
10. Who makes the first move?
A. I tend to make the first move
B. They typically start up sex
C. We go back and forth