1. Do you feel your parents are confining you at home even when they do not need to?
A. Yes, this happens a lot
B. No, they do not confine me, but there are rules
2. Has your parents ever been violent with you?
A. Yes, but not anymore
B. No, they have never been violent
C. Yes, they still are
3. Does your parent(s) support you in times of need?
A. No, I am on my own
B. Yes, they do
4. Are any of your parents addicted to some substance?
A. Yes, and they are really bad at hiding
B. Yes, but they are trying hard to quit
C. I do not know
5. Do they blackmail you sometimes to get things done according to their wishes?
A. No, they do not
B. Yes, sometimes
C. Yes, all the time
6. Has any of your parents talked about grandiosity such as being wealthy, or owning a big property?
A. Yes, but quite rarely
B. Yes, they are obsessed
C. Not really
7. Do they appear extremely stubborn and lack empathy for certain situations in your life?
A. No, but they can be firm at times
B. Yes, they do
8. Do they hate listening to you talk about freedom, independence and self-sufficiency?
A. Yes, they quickly change the topic
B. Yes, but I think they mean well
C. No, they encourage me to be independent
9. Do they react very aggressively when you blame them for something or point out a small mistake they may have made?
A. Yes, they get extremely defensive
B. Yes, but they try to change
C. No, but it gets tense when I say something like that
10. Do you think you may have low self-esteem or feel unusually depressed these days?
A. I, sort of, do
B. I think that is true