If the thought that your partner could be a control freak bothers you, then take this ‘is my partner a control freak?’ quiz. Control freaks find it really hard to adapt and want things to be in order. Living with a control freak is hard because you will always do things the way they like.
In the midst of the process, you may stop caring about yourself. As humans, we have it in us to adapt to all kinds of environments. But unhealthy environments or relationships can be daunting for the brain.
1. Do you sometimes mess up your space?
A. Yes, sometimes
B. No, you don’t
C. You rarely mess up your place
2. Is your partner messy at times?
A. Yes, they can be extremely messy
B. They have never messed up any space
C. They are messy as well as organized
3. How often does your partner bathe?
A. Twice a day, every day
B. Quite regularly
C. Not regularly
4. How organized is your partner’s closet?
A. Everything seems picture perfect
B. Their closet is quite neat
C. It’s mostly messy
5. Does your partner groom themselves a lot?
A. Yes, a lot
B. No, not a lot
C. They are obsessed
6. Are they good listeners?
A. Yes, they are
B. Yes, but they quickly want to reach the end of a story
C. Kind of
7. Does your partner feel stressed every day?
A. Yes, they do
B. Not every day
C. You don’t think so
8. Is your partner obsessed with thoughts that they can’t let go of?
A. You think so
B. You don’t think so
C. You don’t know
9. Does your partner obsess over cleaning and keeping things in the order they like?
B. Yes, they do
10. Does your partner get angry at you if you bring in a change they were unaware of?
A. Yes, they get really upset
B. Not they hardly even notice the change
C. They are always interested in changes