Some people manage to keep their marriage the same way it was during their honeymoon, while for other couples love seems to grow cold. If you hear friends saying that they still feel in love years into a relationship, you should know that is real. You can enjoy the feeling too if you take care to feed the fire of your marriage with the right kind of fuel. Take this quiz to find out what the temperature of your marriage is!
1. Do you think it is possible to have an affair… with your partner?
A. Absolutely, we do it every night
B. It's not a bad idea, we should try this!
C. Could be, but we're not that adventurous
D. This is nonsense
2. What movie title best describes your marriage?
B. Cold Mountain
C. Love Actually
D. Kramer vs. Kramer
3. Do you ever feel your marriage is a disappointment?
4. When did your marriage become the most romantic?
A. Surprisingly and against all odds, after having kids
B. It has always been romantic
C. After getting married but before having children
D. We were romantic only before tying the knot
5. How often do you have sex?
A. Every day
B. Two-three times a week
C. Once a week
D. A couple of times a month or more rarely
6. What do you do in your free time, for instance when kids are sleeping?
A. We get intimate
B. We talk about how the day was
C. We just rest because we're too tired
D. We spend time separately
7. How often do you go out on a date?
A. Once a week at least
B. Once or twice a month
C. Every couple of monthsEvery couple of months
D. Rarely, or we haven't done that for ages
8. How do you manage conflicts?
A. We stay calm, listen to each other, and make up before going to bed
B. We talk about it although we don't enjoy it
C. I roll my eyes and avoid the issue
D. We become aggressive
9. What do you think about flowers and candy?
A. I like to receive or offer very often
B. They are an occasional sign of affection
C. They should be kept for special occasions
D. It's what lovers give in the movies
10. What do you wear in bed?
A. Nothing, I am naked
B. Sexy lingerie
C. Funny lingerie
D. Comfortable pajamas