Have you been thinking about your ex and wondering if there is a way to work things out instead of calling it quits for good? Are you still in love with your ex and distraught over the break up? Are you wondering if they feel the same or if they are over you? Trying to interpret someone else’s feelings when you are in a very emotional state yourself could be very confusing and could lead to misconceptions as well. If you are hoping to get back together with your ex, it’s common to misinterpret their actions or words in a “wishful thinking” manner. Do you want to stop wondering and get the truth about if your ex is over you? Take this Is Your Ex Over You quiz now!
1. Has your ex told you that it is time for you to move on?
B. We haven’t had any discussions about our feelings, I don’t think he knows how I feel
C. With their actions, they have
D. Yes they have
2. Do you feel like your ex is over you?
A. I honestly don’t think they are
B. Possibly, but I am not sure
C. I believe so
D. Yes i do
3. Is his eye-contact game strong?
A. Yes, definitely
C. Only when there’s a purpose
D. They don’t make any eye-contacts
4. Do they purposely leave their belongings around you?
A. I am sure they do
C. It happened once but mistakenly
5. Do you feel their friends are turning into spies?
C. Initially, when we broke up, yes
6. Do they act jealous?
C. In one or two instances
7. Do they behave extra considerate towards you?
B. They act hot and cold
C. Only when needed
8. How long ago did your break up with your ex?
A. A few weeks ago
B. 1-2 months
C. 2-6 months
D. More than 6 months
9. Is your ex dating again or in another relationship?
B. I think so
C. Not that I know of, but we don’t communicate much
10. Do you still have some of their things or did they make sure to take everything when they left?
A. Yes, I still have some of their things
B. I only have a few things that they will be coming to get
C. I have a few things but they don’t want them. I am not returning them
D. No, they made sure to take every single thing in one shot
11. Do you feel like your ex is receptive when you try to reach out?
A. For the most part
C. No, not receptive at all and barely responds
D. We have no communication
12. Did your ex make up silly excuses as to why the relationship was ending without articulating anything concrete?
A. No, not really
B. I don’t know
13. Does your ex still live near you or did they move away?
A. Still lives in the same town
B. Lives relatively close
C. My ex moved a little distance away, it would be a challenge
D. I have no idea where my ex lives
14. How does your ex normally talk to you when you talk?
A. They are the same as they always were
B. They are a little short and reserved
C. Hostile, rude and could even be mean at times when they actually respond
D. We don’t communicate
15. How does your ex normally talk to you when you talk?
A. Yes we are
B. I follow my ex and believe they follow me back
C. No, we are no longer following each other
D. My ex actually blocked me from seeing anything at all