1. What are your feelings about love?
A. Love is essential and important
B. Love is an everyday necessity
C. Love is something I need or I will not be stable
2. How do you go about finding love?
A. I find love naturally
B. I actively search for it
C. I find love desperately
3. What is your attitude towards love?
C. Sometimes negative
4. How would you act in a relationship?
A. Appropriately and supportive
B. Happy always and positive
C. Obsessive and attached
5. Are you a person who desires?
A. Not obsessively
6. Do you consider yourself to be obsessive?
7. Are you clingy?
8. How would you treat a failing relationship?
A. I try to make things better
B. I try to be supportive
C. I exhaust everything I have to make the relationship decent
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very little and 10 being severe, how much do you desire relationships?
10. Would you consider yourself unhealthy with how you desire relationships?