Wanting to be in a relationship is a desire that most people have. Relationships can be a great bond between two people who have everything or very little in common yet still manage to uphold a great connection. However, some desires for a relationship can be too obsessive, and the striving to obtain one can be risky at times. Wanting a relationship is not bad, but obsessing over the process could be potentially unhealthy for your mind. Is your desire for a relationship too much for your mental health? Take this quiz to find out.
1. What are your feelings about love?
A. Love is essential and important
B. Love is an everyday necessity
C. Love is something I need or I will not be stable
2. How do you go about finding love?
A. I find love naturally
B. I actively search for it
C. I find love desperately
3. What is your attitude towards love?
C. Sometimes negative
4. How would you act in a relationship?
A. Appropriately and supportive
B. Happy always and positive
C. Obsessive and attached
5. Are you a person who desires?
A. Not obsessively
6. Do you consider yourself to be obsessive?
7. Are you clingy?
8. How would you treat a failing relationship?
A. I try to make things better
B. I try to be supportive
C. I exhaust everything I have to make the relationship decent
9. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being very little and 10 being severe, how much do you desire relationships?
10. Would you consider yourself unhealthy with how you desire relationships?