Many times throughout our lives, our sex drive fluctuates for various reasons. For some people, there are drastic changes, but not for everyone. It all just depends on the person. Because of the extreme differences depending on the person also means it is hard to distinguish what a “normal” sex drive would be. A normal sex drive for one person doesn’t necessarily mean there’s a universal normal for everyone. Some people are in tune with their bodies to the point where they can somewhat control their sex drive, whereas others have no control over the fluctuation. Also, certain medical conditions, mental health diagnoses, and medications could have an extreme effect on a person’s sex drive. Take this Do I have a high sex drive quiz to find out if you do have an appetite for sex or not.
1. How old are you?
A. Under 30
C. Over 40
2. Are you in a committed relationship currently?
B. Kid of
3. Are you currently sexually active?
4. How often would you say you watch pornography?
A. Just about every day
B. Between several times a week to several times a month
C. Less than once a month
5. Have you ever had any sexual trauma in your life?
B. I am not sure
6. Are you on any medications currently?
7. Do you have a mental health diagnosis that is serious and persistent?
B. I was treated in the past, but not currently
8. Do you have any current health conditions?
B. Not currently, but in the past
9. How often would you say you think about sex?
B. Between a couple times a day to a couple times a week
C. Once a week or less
10. Has your sex drive ever been an issue that affected your relationships currently or in the past?