Does your husband exhibit subtle manipulative behavior? Does he indirectly seek control in your relationship? Have you noticed that your partner exhibits traits of feeling superior and tends to envy others thinking they don’t deserve what they have? Your husband might just be a covert narcissist. Especially when they show signs of passive aggression and portray a strong desire for recognition.
Take this ‘Is my husband a covert narcissist’ quiz and find out yourself!
1. How does he handle disagreements in finances?
A. Insists on his way
B. Discusses it calmly
C. Compromises and finds solutions
2. How does he react when you receive praise or compliments?
A. Tries to redirect attention to himself
B. Accepts the compliments gracefully
C. Appreciates the praise and compliments you back
3. How does he behave when you spend time with friends or family?
A. Seems jealous or disapproving
B. Encourages you to spend time with them
C. Supports your relationships and plans
4. How does he respond when you need emotional support?
A. Brushes it off or makes it about himself
B. Listens attentively and offers help
C. Comforts you and shows empathy
5. How does he react when he doesn't get his way?
A. Throws a tantrum or becomes aggressive
B. Accepts it gracefully and moves on
C. Understands and respects the decision
6. How does he act when ignored?
7. How does your husband react to your achievement?
8. What does he want in return for a job well done?
C. He wouldn’t want anyone to know
9. How does he react when someone is in a difficult situation?
B. Will want to offer help
10. Does he sacrifice for your happiness?
11. How does he react to the success of others?
12. How does he act when criticized?
13. How does he act during a conflict?
B. Ready to resolve it
14. How does he act when he is invited as a guest at an event?
15. How does he react to your weaknesses?