1. If you confront him about something, does he just blow it off by calling you crazy or making you feel that way?
A. He never does that
B. Only once
C. Many times
D. He does that frequently
2. Does he know what to say exactly to get you to feel bad for him or not be mad at him anymore?
A. I don’t really get mad at him/ He doesn’t manipulate me
B. I don't know
D. Yes, he does
3. Does he play games with your head on social media i.e., liking your picture and then unliking or following you and then unfollowing you?
A. No, never
B. Once he did
D. Yes, definitely
4. Is he always on Snapchat, and it makes you feel like he is shady?
5. Do you think he really likes you, or is he just playing games?
A. I think he really likes me
B. I am not sure
C. I think a little bit of both
D. I think he might be just playing games
6. Does he text you sometimes to see if you will answer and then not continue with the conversation?
A. No, we talk frequently
B. Rarely, we usually have pretty good conversation
C. Sometimes, he does
D. He often does that; it’s so annoying!
7. Does he treat you like a booty call?
A. No, not at all
B. Not anymore
D. Yes, most of the time
8. Does he often guilt-trip you into feeling bad about something that you know was not your fault or when you know you did nothing wrong?
A. He’s never done that
B. Not much
D. Yes, frequently
9. Does he have a hard time admitting when he is wrong?
A. No, he is pretty open with me
C. Most of time
D. He will NEVER admit when he is wrong
10. Does he make you question everything you do and say?
A. No, not really
D. A lot of the time