Each couple has their own way of bonding and living out their means of satisfaction in the relationship. This can be through entertainment or adventure, intimacy or intercourse. You practice the thing that is considered the "force" in your relationship, or the aspect in your relationship that holds it together.
Some couples prefer to not perpetually have intercourse, while others do, and some have a balance between both. In this quiz, we will find whether or not intercourse or intimacy, which force drives your relationship. Which one dominates you? Take this quiz to find out.
1. What's the best way to bond in a relationship?
A. To be physically close
B. To be close and embracing
C. To have intercourse
2. How do you convey your love towards your partner?
A. Physical touch
B. Embracing and connection
3. Is sexual intercourse important for a relationship?
A. Not really
C. Of course
4. How would you describe your relationship?
5. Is intimacy better than intercourse because there is an emotional connection there?
C. Not really
6. Which of these satisfies you more?
A. Sitting on the couch, cuddling with my partner
B. Cuddled up with my partner and physical embrace
C. Having intercourse
7. What's the best way to solve a conflict?
A. By connecting with the person physically and apologizing
B. By genuinely apologizing and a kiss
C. By having makeup intercourse
8. What's your partner's best way to bond?
A. Being physically close
B. Physical embrace, such as kissing
C. Having intercourse with my partner
9. What's the most important aspect of a relationship?
A. Deep emotional connection
B. Balancing every aspect
10. What force mostly drives your relationship?
B. Both closeness and sexuality