For many of us, our mom is our all-time best friend. The person you can rely on to be there for you whenever you need her, regardless of the time of day or the situation you are in. Your mother is the person who brought you into this world and, for most people, will be your biggest cheerleader and have your back no matter what. So, do you know your mom as well as you think you do? We expect our mom to always listen to us when we need her, but do we always truly listen when she is talking about herself? Her favorite places to go, her favorite movie, her favorite song. Do we know everything about her life before we came into the picture? Take this do you know your mom quiz to find out if you know your mom as well as you think you do.
1. Do you know when your mother was born (date, year, day of the week and time of day)?
A. Yes, I know all 4
B. I know 3
C. I know the date and year
2. Do you know where your mother was born?
A. I know the hospital and the city and state
B. I know the city and state but not specific hospital
C. No, I don’t
3. Do you know your mother’s parents' names?
A. I know both her parents names and my grandmother's maiden name
B. I know both of her parent’s names
C. No, I do not
4. Do you know your mother’s favorite food?
A. Yes, I know her favorite meal and where it is from
B. I know her favorite food
C. I know a few things she likes to eat
5. Do you know how your mother met your father?
A. Yes, every detail
B. I know some stuff about it
C. I am not really sure
6. Do you know all the places your mother has worked throughout her life?
A. Yes, every single one since she finished school
B. I know several of them, but not all of them
C. I only know the place she works now
7. Do you know what your mother went to school for or wanted to go to school for (if she didn’t go to college)?
A. Yes, I know what she wanted to go for, ended up going for and then what her career ended up being
B. I think I know what she went to school for
C. I am not sure
8. What was your mother’s favorite music to listen to growing up?
A. I know all her favorite band’s/artists and we still listen to them together
B. I know some of what she liked to listen to
C. I think I know the type of music she liked, but not specific bands/artists
9. What was your mother’s favorite car she ever owned?
A. I know all the cars she’s ever had and her favorite of them all
B. I don’t know all the cars she’s ever had, but I think I know her favorite
C. I don’t know the cars she’s had before I was born, but I think I know what her favorite is out of the ones I do know
10. Do you know your mothers blood type?
A. Yes, of course
B. I think so
C. I don’t know