1. How often do you talk to your mom?
A. We talk once a week or less
B. I don't remember the last time we spoke
C. We talk every day
2. Do you know what her favorite color is?
A. Of course! Who doesn't know something like that?
B. I do not know
3. Can you name your mother's favorite band or singer?
A. Yes, I can even name all of her favorite songs
B. Uh, I might have a few guesses
C. I have no idea what kind of music she listens to
4. Do you know the names of your mom's best friends?
A. I can't name any of her friends
B. Of course! Her friends are like family to me
C. I can maybe name one or two
5. Do you know your mom's birthday?
A. Yes, I have it memorized by heart
B. All I know is the month
C. I don't know when she was born at all
6. Do you know what your mom was like in high school?
A. Ew, I don't even want to know what she was like back then
B. She has told me some stories, but I didn't really listen
C. Yes, she's told me all about her past
7. How do you know what kind of gift to get your mom for special occasions?
A. I pay attention to every detail, and I always know exactly what she wants
B. I never get my mom gifts, so I don't have to worry about any of that
C. I pick a few things that I like and hope for the best
8. Do you know what your mom does for a living?
A. Sure do, I know all about her job
B. I'm not entirely sure
C. I don't have the slightest idea what she does
9. If your mom called you and asked you to pick up her favorite food, what would you do?
A. I have to ask her what it is because I don't know
B. I would get a few different things, and hopefully, one of them is her favorite
C. I would go to the store and get exactly what she likes because I know it
10. Do you know your mom's dream travel destination?
A. Yes, and it's the same as mine
B. I have never asked
C. I have some ideas, but I don't know for sure