When you are in love, a lot of things change. You dream a lot; you feel like you are in a movie most of the time, every time your love interest shows up, and you see the person you love as a god or as someone who will save your life.
Falling in love is magic because you idealize someone who is just human, and you are able to find their unique attributes as well. So, do you think you are in love? If you think you are, take our How to Know if You're in Love quiz and find out more now!
1. Are you jealous of anyone who would get too close to this person that you like so much?
A. Yes, always
2. Are you frustrated because the person you like is not paying attention to you
A. Yes, sometimes
B. Most of the time
C. Not really
3. Do you spend hours locked away thinking about a specific person?
A. Yes, very often
B. Not really
4. Do you ask questions about a specific person all the time?
B. Only because you are curious
C. Not in a romantic way
D. No never
5. Do you make plans about living the rest of your life with that special person?
A. Yes, all the time
D. You don’t need anyone in your life right now
6. Do you stutter every time you see a particular person?
D. You don't know
7. Does your heart beat fast every time you are around this person?
C. No, not at all
D. You can’t really afford to fall in love right now
8. Do you enjoy this person’s company?
A. Yes, a lot
B. A little bit
C. Sometimes but not in a romantic way
D. No, you’d rather be alone
9. Do you feel lonely or lost every time this person goes away?
B. Why would you feel this way
C. Yes, because you miss the conversation
10. Do you always want to sit next to this person?
A. Yes, very close
B. Yes, why not
C. Yes, but it's rare
D. No, you can’t stand people right now
11. Do you feel safe with them?
B. I haven’t been with them enough but I feel I will feel safe
D. No such feelings
12. Do you feel a little jealous of other people in their life?
B. Only a few
C. At times
13. Is your attraction intensifying with time?
B. My friends say they can feel it in me
C. I don't think so
D. Pretty sure it’s no
14. Does your mind move towards picturing a future with them?
A. All the times
B. I look up to them in the future as I do now
C. At times
D. Not really
15. Do you tend to only focus on the positives?
A. Yes, of course
B. I am sure there aren’t any negatives
C. I see both
D. I see more negatives as of now