We all know that relationships are not always what we want them to be. Our partner may change all of a sudden, get worse, or remain the amazing person you've known. Whether the change was gradual or their lovely attitude towards you always constant, we all have some happy, positive memories about them, even when things start to change. And even when things seem to have changed through time, we want to hold on to these wonderful moments for as long as we feel love for them. So, how positively do you see your partner? Take our quiz and find out.
1. How do you feel about your relationship so far?
C. Not so good
D. No comments
2. What is the best thing your partner has ever done for you?
A. Lent you money
B. Bought you an expensive bag
C. Sent you away on holiday
D. Spent some time with you
3. What is the worst thing your partner has ever done to you?
A. Cheat on you
B. Lied to you
C. Gave up on you when you most needed them
D. You can't think of a single thing
4. How does your partner behave overall, when they are around you?
A. They are happy
B. They are their natural self
C. They are weird
D. You don't really pay attention to them
5. Do you always trust your partner?
C. Only when they don't spend more than two hours on their phone
D. No, you just don't trust people in general
6. Can you rely on your partner when it comes to financial issues?
C. When they can help they help
7. How does your partner behave around your parents?
A. They are very respectful
B. Very friendly
C. They are their natural selves around them
D. They are very nervous
8. How would you rate your relationship so far?
D. It is so bad that you can't even rate it
9. Have you ever felt like you needed a break?
B. You've been feeling this way for a while
C. Yes, especially since you've moved in with them
10. Can you say you are best friends with your partner?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Yes, and it's been like that for w while
C. No, not a chance
D. Not really