1. Do you feel comfortable experiencing new things in life?
A. Yes, I’m entirely open; give me more!
B. Maybe, it depends on what they are.
C. Not really, I get overwhelmed quickly.
2. What do you think about compromises?
A. They’re hard for me to make sometimes
B. They’re helpful, but I don’t make them for everyone
C. They’re the foundation of stable relationships
3. Do you like having deep conversations about the relationship?
A. Not really. I’m more focused on the here and now
B. Sometimes, depending on the subject
C. Yes, it brings people together
4. What do you look for in a relationship?
5. What do you value most in your life?
A. Growth and adventure
B. Romance and happiness
C. Loyalty and family
6. Do you feel like you belong?
7. Do you quickly feel unsatisfied in your relationships?
8. How do you behave in an argument?
A. I may erupt and act very emotionally without meaning to
B. I may talk it out, but I also have my limits
C. I may talk calmly and patiently until there is a mutual understanding
9. After a break-up, how much time does it usually take for you to open up and start dating again?
A. A few weeks to a month
B. A few months
C. A few months to a year
10. How many serious relationships have you had so far?
A. Many, I’ve always been active in romance
B. Several, and I’m curious about the next ones
C. Not many. I’ve been feeling comfortable with my partnersrn