Wedding movies are fun. They are most of the time comedies based around two characters who seem to be in love but constantly fight each other because of their explosive personalities. You also have wedding movies that look like modern-day fairy tales, where one of the main characters is from a lower class and is also able to steal the heart of another richer character. Our quiz represents many of these well-known movies, and if you think you can guess which one of them is quoted, take it now and see how well you end up doing.
1. Where would like to meet the love of your life?
A. At the club
B. At a wedding
C. At work
D. You've got no idea
2. If you had to meet a great person, should that person be rich?
A. Yes, of course
B. Yes, because you believe in prince charming
C. No, not necessarily
D. No, you are not after someone's money
3. Who do you interact with the best, groups or a single person?
B. Isolated individuals
D. Either groups or isolated individuals
4. What do you like most about weddings?
A. The bride's dress
B. The bouquet
C. The whole ceremony
D. The food
5. How did you feel when you saw the love of your life for the very first time?
A. You thought they were the best-looking person you've ever seen
B. You liked their attitude
C. You can't remember anything about it
D. You didn't feel any particular wayrn
6. How long have you been in your current relationship?
A. A year
B. A month
C. More than a year
D. More than 5 years
7. Who wears the pants in your relationship?
B. Your partner
D. You don't really knowrn
8. Why do you like going to weddings?
A. Because it's a way to meet people
B. Because it's a way to put your best outfit on
C. Because you just want to assist those you lov
D. For no good reasons
9. Do you even meet people when you attend weddings?
A. Yes, always
C. No, because you are always drunk
10. Does getting married scare you?
B. Yes, because of all the responsibilities that come with it.
C. No, not at all.
D. You simply do not want to get married ever.