Intimacy is an important part of a romantic relationship. It is, in fact, one of the most important pillars of a healthy relationship. Whether this is with romantic gestures, sex, or a simple kiss, partners can show intimacy through various ways. However, sometimes, a partner might have intimacy issues and as a result, have a fear of intimacy. So, if you are questioning whether your partner has a fear of it or not you may want to look at the answers to this quiz.
1. What do they do when you talk about the future?
A. Change the subject
B. Give vague answers
C. Talk with the same level of excitement as you do
2. Do they plan dates?
A. Sometimes, but it is usually me planning
B. We both plan dates but equally
C. Never, it is always me planning our dates
3. Do they ask you about your day?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, but only after I ask
C. Not often
4. How often do you have sex with your partner?
A. Most days
B. Rarely, if at all
C. Often, but not as much as I want
5. How often does your partner do romantic gestures?
A. They have never done one
B. On special occasions
C. Very often
6. Do you know everything about your partner?
A. They tell me stuff, but only if I ask
B. They don’t tell me anything, even when I ask
C. I believe I know most things about them.
7. Have they introduced you to their family?
A. No, but we have only been together for a short amount of time
B. Yes, they have
C. No, and we have been dating for a while now.
8. Do they initiate any physical or emotional intimacy?
A. No, it is almost always me
B. All the time
C. They do sometimes, but it is usually me
9. Do you hang out with their friends and yours?
A. We hang out with my friends and their friends
B. They have hung out with my friends but I haven’t seen their friends much.
C. They won’t hang out with my friends or let me meet their friends.
10. What do they do when you kiss them?
A. Give a quick kiss back
B. Kiss back with the same amount of passion
C. Dodge your kiss.