1. Your partner’s new outfit is not very flattering. What do you do?
A. I tell them the truth taking care to be delicate
B. I don't tell them the truth so they don't feel embarrassed
C. I simply tell them it's not looking good on them
D. I tell them how ridiculous they look
2. How often does a fight last for you two?
A. A few minutes
B. A day
C. A couple of days
D. At least one week
3. Would you marry your partner if they proposed tomorrow?
B. Probably yes
C. I would have to think about it
4. Do you support each other when you are facing an obstacle?
A. Yes, we are the kind of couple who cheer each other on when trying to meet a work deadline
B. Yes, but I just leave my partner space to solve their problems
C. Not really, we could do better
D. Not at all, and we criticize each other when in trouble
5. Do you actively listen to each other?
A. Yes, I could listen to my partner talking for hours
B. Yes, most of the time
C. We could do better
D. No, we interrupt each other all the time
6. Do you trust each other?
C. Most times, yes
D. No, and we often check each other's phones
7. What do you feel when you wake up next to your partner?
A. I feel energized and in a good mood
B. I feel rested
C. I don't feel anything special
D. I already feel annoyed
8. Do you know how your partner takes their coffee?
A. Yes, and I know what kind of coffee they like depending on their mood
B. I think I know
C. I am not sure
D. Who cares?
9. How often do you call your partner when he or she is away for a few days?
A. Every couple of hours
B. Twice a day
C. Once a day
D. Just once or never
10. You have some great news. Who do you call first?
A. My partner, of course!
B. My friends
C. My parents
D. A person I am attracted to, but not my partner