Many out there are not so lucky to find a devoted and sharing partner that we mostly see in movies. They, most of the time have to deal with partners that are selfish and who show their true colors months or a few years after the relationship has been consumed. Overall, the selfish partner is one who puts their needs before yours and who has no regrets doing so. So, is your partner selfish or is it all in your mind? Take our quiz and find out now.
1. Do you feel like you are the most important thing in the world, to your partner?
B. No, not at all
C. Sometimes you do, other times you don’t
D. Most of the time and it can be scary because they are possessive
2. Does your partner make a scene when they don’t get their way?
B. No they don't
C. Sometimes, but it’s out of love or for a need of attention
D. Yes, but it's rare
3. Do you pay attention to your lover’s needs more than they pay attention to yours?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Sometimes I do
C. My partner is extremely attentive to me
D. We are almost equally attentive
4. Does your partner share their wealth with you?
A. Yes, of course
B. Some of it
C. Just a little bit
5. Are you miserable in the relationship because of your partner’s selfishness?
A. Yes, you feel empty all the time
B. Yes, you feel like a prisoner
C. Yes, sometimes you feel like they do too much
D. No, not at all
6. Does your partner share more details about their life than you do?
A. No, you are the one who shares all the time
B. They share a little bit of it
C. Not really
D. Yes, of course
7. Does your partner listen to you?
C. Only when it fits them
D. You think so
8. Does your partner make it all about them when you fight?
A. Yes, all the time just to make you feel bad
B. Yes, just to have a better grasp on you
C. Yes, just for you to feel guilty about the situation
D. No, they would never do that
9. Do you sacrifice more of your individual freedom than they do?
C. You feel this way sometimes
D. No, things are quite even between the two of you
10. Do you sometimes feel used by your lover?
A. All the time
C. Never thought about it this way
D. No, not at all