We hope we will live a fairytale when we get married, but the truth is no relationship is perfect. Spouses are not 100 percent compatible, and problems appear when couples do not know how to manage those incompatibilities. The good news is that in the last decades, couples have had the amazing opportunity to improve their relationship with help from marriage counselors. You too might need this type of service – take this quiz to find out if you need to take your partner with you and visit a counselor!
1. How is your couple communication?
C. Bumpy, but we're working on it
D. What communication?
2. Are you afraid to talk about unpleasant issues with your spouse?
3. Do any of you punish the other by withdrawing their affection?
4. Did any of you ever have an affair?
A. No way
B. Just contemplating the idea
C. Not really, but flirting did happen
5. Do you spend money and hide it from your spouse?
B. Just bargains
D. Yes, it's a habit
6. Are you dealing with significant changes in the bedroom?
B. Not significant, but there are some changes
7. Do you have trouble making small decisions as a couple?
D. Yes, deciding what to watch on Netflix brings on World War III
8. Do you ever lie to your spouse?
B. Just innocent lies
9. Do you compromise a lot in this relationship?
B. Just small concessions
D. Yes, I can't even choose a place to dine without getting into an argument
10. Are your sex drives compatible?
A. 100 percent
D. Not really