You might want to have someone to share your good and bad moments with. Maybe you desire a mutually caring and romantic relationship. Your friends have their romantic partners, and you wish to have one too. Of course, you might be bored, and you need someone to share life issues with. Whatever the case might be, get ready to find out whether you’re ready to have a girlfriend or not.
1. Do you think you can get committed to a woman?
A. I’m not sure I can stay with a woman forever
C. I cannot be a faithful partner
2. Do you like hanging out with women?
A. All the time
3. Do you feel bored being single?
A. Whenever I’m lonely I always wish I had a girlfriend
B. I do feel bored but I don’t think the presence of a woman can take that away
C. On occasion, but I’m confused
4. Why do you think you need a girlfriend?
A. I want to settle down very soon
B. I think I need to get serious with life
C. I don’t think I need a girlfriend at this point
5. How ready are you?
A. I am ready to get committed to a woman again
B. I’m not sure if I’m ready
C. I am not ready, I don’t think I can handle it
6. Are you crushing on someone presently?
A. Not at all
B. Yes, and I hope to make a move soon
C. I guess I am
7. Are you being pressured by your friends?
A. Yes, but I think it's the right thing to do
B. Not at all
C. It’s my decision, no one’s pressuring me
8. Are you ready to sacrifice your time for a woman?
B. Not sure
C. I don't think so
9. Are you ready for whatever challenge you might encounter in a relationship?
A. Of course
B. I think I am
C. I’m not ready
10. Do you think you’re emotionally ready?
A. I’m not sure I can emotionally handle a relationship
B. Absolutely ready!
C. I cannot