1. Have you ever fantasized about a coworker before?
A. Yes, you currently fancy a female coworker
B. No, you are very professional
C. No, you prefer classmates because their love and attention is more sincere
D. Yes, but the problem is you couldn't be friends
2. What do you dislike the most about women?
A. Their selfishness
B. Their lack of understanding of men
C. Their inability to loosen up when around men, the way friends should
D. Their inability to maintain their body
3. Is it hard for you to know the type of woman you need in your life?
A. No, not at all. You like the ones you've met when you were younger
B. No, you already known it's someone you see at work all the time
C. No, and you have the feeling that she's been around you for years
D. Yes, but you know she's not here yet
4. What is the most important thing that a woman should have according to you?
B. Some history with you
C. She should share the same space with you
D. She should be able to do lots of things at a time
5. Do you miss someone in particular, when it comes to the girls you’ve dated?
A. Your high school sweetheart
B. Your best friend as soon as you separate
C. For some reason your female co-worker
D. No one for now, because there's nothing special about the women you know now
6. Are you patient with women?
B. Not really, especially when they don't have the qualities you are looking for
C. Sometimes, but not like the girl you fell in love with in high school
D. Yes, especially with the ones you are friends with
7. Are you able to easily open up to women?
A. Yes, because you are very friendly
B. Not really, they have to be convincing
C. Yes, especially the ones you work with
D. No, not since high school
8. Have you ever fallen in love with a coworker?
A. Yes, of course
C. Coworkers are not true friends, so no.
D. It's possible because they are somehow like classmates
9. How close are you to your female best friend?
A. Very close
B. Too close
C. Close, but not in a suspicious way
D. You'd rather not be so close because a friend is never as special as a girlfriend
10. Have you ever fallen deep in love with a friend before?
B. No, never
C. No, otherwise they're not your friends
D. Yes, in high school