Marriages are praised and cherished by those who love each other. They are a way to finally prove to the world and to themselves that their union is serious and capable of bearing fruits. Unfortunately, due to personality constraints and many other factors like finances and trust issues, people tend to divorce quite often. So, what do you think are real signs of divorce? Take our quiz and find out. rn
1. How many times a week do you fight?
A. At least once a week
B. Quite often
C. Every single day
D. You almost never fight
2. Do you often feel emotionally drained by the relationship?
A. Yes, quite often
3. Are you still going to family functions?
A. Yes, you adore your inlaws
B. Sometimes, when you feel like it
C. It's been a while since you've done so
D. Not anymore
4. Do you still think about having kids with that person?
A. Yes, of course. They are the love of your life
B. Yes, you love kids
C. No, because it will just add more problems
D. No, not at all
5. How long do you think your relationship will last?
A. Not more than a month
B. Maybe a year
C. You doubt it will last a year
D. Forever and more
6. Have you ever thought about cheating?
A. Yes, you think about it all the time
B. Yes, but it's just a fantasy
D. No, you love them too much to even think about it
7. What is your biggest regret about this relationship?
A. Not having enough time for each other
B. Not being able to communicate more
C. Dealing with too many infidelities
D. You have no regrets
8. On a level of 1 to 10, how much do you still love your partner?
A. Level 1 as in no love at all
B. Level 4 as in a little bit of respect left
C. Level 6 as in much love but too many fights
D. Level 10 as so much love
9. What do you mostly fight about?
D. Not much
10. Do you ever go out together on weekends?
A. Yes, of course
C. Only when you insist
D. No, not anymore