When we fall in love, we sometimes tend to ignore certain signs that might reveal a number of flaws about our significant other and love life as a whole. It is only after the wedding and after living together for a while that we find out that the person isn’t who we thought they were, and that perhaps we don’t need such an individual in our lives. So, do you think you married the right person? Take our “Did I Marry the Right Person?” quiz and find out.
1. Does your spouse like to play the victim in most situations?
D. Yes, and I hate it
2. Do you sometimes feel like packing your stuff and leaving?
B. All the time
D. I don't think I'll ever feel that way with this relationship
3. Do you often feel like a caretaker when it comes to your spouse?
D. It could be that they see me as a motherly figure
4. Do you think your spouse is just selfish?
B. It's possible
C. I think so sometimes
D. No, not at all
5. Do you think your life has evolved ever since you’ve got married?
D. I've actually gotten worse than before my marriage
6. What do you miss most about your single life?
A. The freedom
B. The night outs
C. The lovers
D. Nothing at all
7. Does your partner support your opinions?
D. Not at all
8. Do you share an emotional connection with them?
A. Yes, a strong one
B. I think so
D. Not really
9. How comfortable are you in being yourself in front of your spouse?
A. Absolutely comfortable
B. Somewhat comfortable
C. Not much comfortable
D. I’m mostly edgy
10. When something eventful happens in your life, who is the person you share it with?
A. My partner
B. My family
C. My friends
D. No one
11. Do they encourage you to be a better person?
B. Not really
C. They hardly notice what kind of person I am
D. They’re mostly critical of me
12. What do you expect from your spouse?
A. More complicity
B. More affection
C. More trust
D. More lust
13. How many promises did your spouse break so far?
A. 2 so far
B. 1 so far
C. None so far
D. More than 3 so far
14. Does your spouse accuse you of stressing them out?
D. Not really
15. Are you happy in love?
A. Yes, of course
B. Not at all.
C. Yes, most of the time
D. Not really, but what I got is better than nothing