1. Does your spouse like to play the victim in most situations?
D. Yes, and you hate it
2. Do you sometimes feel like packing your stuff and leaving?
B. All the time
D. You don't think you'll ever feel this way with this relationship
3. Do you often feel like a nanny when it comes to your spouse?
D. It could be that they see you as a motherly figure
4. Do you think your spouse is just very selfish?
B. It's possible
C. You sometimes think so
D. No, not at all
5. Do you think your life has evolved ever since you’ve got married?
D. You've actually gotten worse than before your marriage
6. What do you miss most about your single life?
A. The freedom
B. The night outs
C. The lovers
D. Nothing at all, it sucked
7. What do you expect from your spouse?
A. More complicity
B. More affection
C. More trust
D. More lust
8. How many promises did your spouse break so far?
A. 2 so far
B. 1 so far
C. None so far
D. More than 3 so far
9. Does your spouse accuse you of stressing them out?
D. Not really
10. Are you happy in love?
A. Yes, of course
B. Not at all.
C. Yes, most of the time
D. Not really, but what you got is better than nothing