1. Has your partner ever cheated on someone?
A. Yes, he or she is a serial cheater
B. Yes, multiple times
C. Yes, once or twice
2. What kind of job does your partner have?
A. A leadership role
D. A job which involves helping other people
3. How did their last relationship end?
A. With infidelity and scandal
B. In conflict
D. Very well, they remained good friends
4. Something goes wrong – what explanation does your partner provide?
A. They blame it on someone else
B. They find some personal excuses
C. They analyze the entire situation rationally and see their fault
D. They ask for excuses continuously and blame it on themselves
5. How does your partner react when you do something they don’t like?
A. They complain about being attacked and misunderstood
B. They get angry
C. They tell me what's bothering them
D. They don't complain at all
6. What does your partner usually talk about?
B. Their work
C. Other people
D. Current events
7. What is their favorite pastime activity?
8. How do you obtain your partner’s good will?
A. Through intense flattering
B. By making some compliments
C. By making them a service
D. I don't need to do anything for it
9. How many friends do they have on Facebook?
A. Almost 5000 - the limit
B. Around 2000
C. Around 1000
D. Less than 500
10. How does your partner react to criticism?
A. They reject it strongly and get upset
B. They are not happy about it but listen eventually
C. They accept it with just a little bit of resistance
D. They totally and wisely accept it