Some marriages are great marriages where both partners get their shares of experience and happiness. Others are exhausting and overwhelming with empty promises and time wasted. It may even happen that at some point in time, you might even feel drained by years of trying with no results. The best solution is to split in order to have your life back and perhaps another try at love with someone else.
1. Do you often cry when you think about the state of your marriage?
A. Yes, all the times
C. You can't remember the last time you've done so
D. No, never
2. Do you often regret being married?
A. Yes, all the time
B. Yes, but it's only recent
C. No, not yet
D. No, because you are very proud of your marriage
3. Do you think your partner still loves you?
A. Yes, you are certain of that
B. Yes, because they prove your love to you all the time
C. Yes, but sometimes you are in doubts
4. Do you often feel tired without knowing why?
A. Yes, especially these past few months
B. Yes, especially after feeling emotionally abused by your partner
C. Yes, because marriages are just exhausting
D. No, you feel energized insteadrn
5. Do you still workout in order to preserve your body?
A. Yes, at least 6 times a week
B. Yes, at least 4 times a week
C. Yes, sometimes.
6. Do you still have the same dreams you had before the marriage?
A. No, all your hopes and dreams have juts vanished
B. You are slowly getting back to dreaming again
C. You are just too tired to even dream
D. Yes, of course, and every year there are new ones emerging
7. Is your husband cheating on you?
A. Yes, and you have the confirmation that he does
B. Yes, but he doesn't know that you know
C. You suspect that he does because he has been behaving strangely lately
D. You have no idea
8. Do you feel you too have grown out of love for your partner?
A. Yes, definitely
B. Not exactly
C. Maybe, but you've never thought about it
D. No, not yet because love is still strong.
9. Does your partner still love you like they used to?
A. Yes, you want to believe so
B. You hope so
C. You don't know how to answer this question
D. Unfortunately, no.
10. Do you still go to family events together?
A. Yes, of course
B. No, not anymore
D. Only when you feel like it