Being in a relationship is great, but it’s easy to get too comfortable. You might be depending on your partner more than you want to. It might not happen intentionally, but it happens. It could lead to an unhealthy addiction and strain your relationship. Before you let your relationship suffer because you are too lazy to be independent or leave your comfort zone.s better you find out what is going on in your relationship. Take this are you dependent on him quiz to find out if it’s true or not.
1. Do you go out and attend events on your own?
A. I do a lot of things by myself
B. I do some stuff alone, and others with him
C. I do most things with him and very few by myself
2. Do you think he plays a big role in your mood for the day?
A. Yes, definitely
B. I guess… not really sure
C. No, I don’t think so
3. Do you find yourself asking him to do things for you?
A. Of course! He’s supposed to do everything for me
B. I ask him sometimes
C. I only ask him if I really need his help
4. Have your friends told you that you rely on him too much?
A. Yeah, they’re mentioned it
B. I’m not sure
C. No, they’ve never said anything about it
5. Do you think you would be able to survive without him?
A. Yes, absolutely
C. No, I really don’t think I could
6. Do you have a stable source of income?
B. Kind of
C. Not really
7. Do you make your own financial decisions?
A. He makes all the financial decisions
B. We both make the financial decisions together
C. I make all the financial decisions
8. Do you ask him to buy things for you?
A. Yes, obviously
B. Only sometimes
C. No, I buy my own things
9. Do you need him to get through the day?
A. Only on some days when I’m feeling it
B. I need him to help me get motivated
C. No, I don’t really need him to get through the day
10. Do you get annoyed when he doesn’t spend a lot of time with you?
C. No, never