1. When your partner goes on a friends night out, you feel?
A. You like the idea, everyone should be free to have fun.
B. It's ok, but he shouldn't stay too long.
C. Not unless he takes me with him.
D. Absolutely not, why would he go out when he has me?
2. Do you feel like you need a partner?
A. Of course, people are made to stay in pairs.
B. If it happens, it happens.
C. Not really, I'd rather have fun and flirt with everyone.
D. Hell no, monogamy is for losers.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A. In a peaceful relationship and working my dream job.
B. With the person I've been in love for 5 years.
C. Who knows, I'll let life decide for me.
D. Flirting and having sex with strangers in Ibiza.
4. Your partner says "Make me a sandwich", what is your answer?
A. Laugh knowing it's a joke.
B. Can you say please?
C. Sure, if you make me a lemonade.
D. You say nothing, go to the kitchen, make the sandwich and throw it in his face saying 'Here you go honey'.
5. Would you leave your partner for someone better?
D. Why should I, I don't ever have a partner.
6. Would you cheat on a partner no matter if you love them or not?
B. Not unless there is a really good reason.
D. Of course, cheating is not the end of the world.
7. Do you love children?
A. Yes, very much.
B. They're ok.
C. A little, if they are not mine.
D. Kids are always noisy, they annoy me.
8. Are you happy with your current love life?
A. Yes, I am.
B. Could be better, but it's ok.
C. No, I'm not.
D. I don't deal with that 'love' thing you keep talking about.
9. How did you meet your partner?
A. He was the smart one in the classroom.
B. He flirted cute in a bar.
C. He gave me a ride without knowing me.
D. He simply asked for sex and I said yes.
10. Do you love your partner?
C. Not really.